Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Down, But Not Out

While I recuperate this year, some of my older projects are finally seeing the light.

Here's a little documentary I worked on last year for UK's Channel 4. It has been picked up by HBO and was an official selection at Sundance.
Click Here for times.
This doc is a great example of why I love what I do. How else would I meet interesting people like Joe and Marvis Frazier and learn so much about the arcane world of boxing in such a short time?
The other great thing about my job is working with very talented people like director John Dower. This was not an easy story to get other people to tell and he did a wonderful job getting the story out of them.
I am very proud to have worked on this one. Even if you are not a boxing fan this is truly worth watching. It is not just a story about boxing. It is a story about two very different champions living with the cost of past glories and a time in America that is very different from today.

No comments: