Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The 'stache Is (Comin') Back!

So what if it looks like a 9th graders.  After a month we now have regular hair growth!  The mustache and goatee are coming back strong. The cheeks are still a bit bare, but there is now enough grass on the field that people will stop confusing me with David Lowe.

The dome is still woefully bare. The hair is growing faster now, but I still look more like Mr. Freeze than Rod Blagojevich

Maybe that's a good thing. 

But this head was born to wear hair. My hats off to those who go bare (either voluntarily or involuntarily) through the winter. Pun fully intended. I need my beautiful, long, luxurious locks back. 

I think the hair is why Bonnie married me. Well, one of the reasons...

2 comments:

bkkcom said...

I was wondering if you were gonna grow that bad boy back?

D M Smith said...

Baby, anything that will grow on this bod, I am growing! The hair is growing good now, but I have still only achieved the "prisoner with lice" look.