Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Was Cleaning Out My Computer...

My son Cooper wrote this while I was in the hospital.

My Family
By: Cooper Smith


My family is a flower.

My mom is the bulb because she always nurtures us and feeds us so we can become strong.

My dad is the root because he is strong and keeps us in place.

My sister is the flower because she is young now but she will grow into something beautiful.

My cat and dog are the leaves because they are on the opposite side of each other and they are branching off the family flower.

I am the stem because I always support the family and I am strong inside and out.

My family is strong together. Without all parts we would be weak and collapse.

1 comment:

Jay Smith said...

There is no other word for this than Amazing. Your boy is going to change the world with that attitude.